From:
Joyce Snyder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 07:08:06 -0500
Hi folks.  There have been several posts of this recently and just have
to get my comments in on this one.

We have our own pet sitting service and have for the past 3 years.(BTW,
we also have 6 WONDERFUL fuzzies of our own).

Several key points to those of you that want to have a service come in:

  1. interview at length, Ask questions specifically related to fuzzy
     care.  If they know what they are doing they will be able to answer
     them correctly

  2. Ask for REFERENCES and then CHECK them!!!

  3. Be sure they are licensed and bonded. Ask to see proof.

  4. Have them interact with your babies and watch how they do.  This will
     tell you alot.  If they have not taken care of fuzzies before, I
     would be very leary of using that service.

  5. USE CAUTION AND COMMON SENSE.

We treat our clients babies as if they were our own and the kids look
forward to our taking care of them when the parents are out of town They
get lots of hugs, kisses, treats, playtime,etc and believe me we are well
rewarded with their affection when we arrive at their home.

Good luck to those of you who are looking to find a reputable service.
They are out there but you do have to look especially for one that has
fuzzie experience.(We haven't had a vacation since we got our fuzzies..
guess why..don't know anyone that sits with them that we feel comfortable
with.<g>