From:
Michelle Alverson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 08:31:36 -0700
I want to post to clarify the link posted yesterday to the best of my
ability.  I will not sink to posting rebuttals, etc to all of Laura's
opinions and misinformation.  I will only say this: Laura, the person
who put together the website posted yesterday, has had and will have
NOTHING to do with the Titusville rescue.  Her "information" is formed
from her personal opinions and whatever personal agenda she has..

As for the news article, we are waiting for full clarification- however I
spoke again to Marie Saturday evening.  Marie was inside Jennifer's home
just last week.  She saw no more ferrets other than the two we know
Jennifer still has.  Marie has been and will be in contact with the local
authorities and knew of Jennifer's hearing long before the news broke.

We will gladly answer any questions if asked directly.  This rescue was
and is being accomplished by a very large group of people.  It is
insulting to each and everyone to insinuate that we were ever deceitful
or that this effort is just "a ruse" to protect Jennifer.  I ask you to
take a closer look and to ask those folks actually involved in the effort
before spreading more misinformation and confusion on this issue.  Enough
time and resources have been wasted on this and the "bad press" is only
hurting the ferrets in this situation.

Respectfully and purely for the ferrets,

Michelle Alverson, President
Ferrets-N-Limbo, Inc.
A Non-Profit, 501(c)(3) organization
407-869-6981