From:
ferretdance83 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2010 20:10:34 -0400
Wow! I can't believe what my mom has designed for our line of handmade
ferret bedding products this time! We have ferret tunnels/tubes! There
are three up on eBay right now. Each measures either 33" or 34" long
with a diameter of 6" or 7" (depending on the auction). Although the
tubes are of the same theme, each has a one-of-a-kind look. The print
is very artful, exhibiting lifelike chickadees, bluebirds, red birds,
and/or robins. The openings to the tubes are secured to remain open for
nearly three feet of absolute furkid fun -- no matter if that furkid is
tiny or super-sized!

These are great items to give your favorite fuzzy something
extra-special for Christmas or to send to that precious one you saw on
the Giving Tree. Other Ferrets at Heart handmade ferret bedding is also
on eBay, so you can ship allot for less with our combined shipping
rates! And, there is always our website store; we'll combine shippping
from ferretsatheart.com and eBay in the same order (Just email us)!

Visit our list of items for sale on eBay:

http://shop.ebay.com/ferrets-at-heart/m.html

With respect,
Lori of Ferrets at Heart
http://ferretsatheart.com/