From:
"Ronald L. Sims" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 02:02:54 -0800
Hi all,

I am writing a letter to MF to try to find out about thier breeding,
feeding, and altering practices.  I hope many of you will join me in sending
a letter.  I was just wondering, how many of you would be willing to take in
some MF ferrets?  I would like to let them know that there are other
alternatives to killing the poor fuzzies.  They would lose less by giving
them to us than by killing them and disposing of them.  As a shelter and
ferretry myself, I can't stand the thought of some of thier suspitous
practices, and if anyone is willing to take in some of these ferrets, I will
definately let MF know.  (I will also be offering my home).  IMO, the only
way to stop these horrable things that MF is believed to be doing, is to
stand together, not cut each other down.  Not one of us alone would have a
leg to stand on against MF, but if we stand together, we just might be able
to do something.  We can't wait for someone else to shut them down (or
atleast save some little lives), WE have to do it.  I know I will probably
be flamed for this, but I could no longer sit and watch the people of this
list rip each other to shreds.  If you wish to flame me, please do so via
private email.  I am more than willing to listen to other people's opinions.

Vikki
Sunshine Ferretry & Ferret Shelter
We are bound by our Love for Ferrets,
yet we will be Torn Apart By FLAMES!