From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 08 Nov 1994 17:48:02 -0500
To Pam Greene (and everyone else involved)--thanks so much for *all* the work
that goes into the ferret fact sheets.  I finally ran off all of them,
including the medical ones, to give to my vet (ie, the vet I take my non-
fuzzies to.) They are quite impressive and I am sure they will be very helpful.

In Mass, any vet may now treat an injured or sick ferret, but not a healthy one
(figure that one out!) Anyway, I think the vets who treat ferrets openly have
an exotics license or something to that effect.

Silly stuff: Ralph (sable male, gradually turning into a moose for the winter)
has developed a beautiful new marking on the top of his head.  It's a dark
brown triangle with a white "V" on top, making it look like a "W." I figure it
either stands for "Winter" or "Walph," which is what I call him sometimes.

-- Ronnie {Cinderella ("oh, please, can I have another dog biscuit?"), Norm
("who, me? digging in the plants?") & Ralph's ("oh please, scratch me some
more!") mom in Mass.}