From:
Linda Sheridan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 18:32:38 EDT
Sandee, I read that you greeted Maxine and made my heavy heart just a
little bit lighter.  To all that sent condolences, please accept my
sincere gratitude.  To those who have lost fuzzies recently, and to those
that are ill, please know that you're not alone.  It's not easy saying
good bye, but we must at one time or another.

I finally talked to the vet and got the test results back.  Maxine was
also suffering from kidney failure and her prognosis was bleak.  Maxine
was really one of those one in a million ferrets, as her sugar was so
high.

Please give your fuzzies an extra hug for me tonight and hold those ones
who you love just a little longer and tighter.  Tomorrow isn't promised
to any of us.

Thank you, once again,
Linda