From:
Toni Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 1997 01:51:54 -0600
My cold is still hanging in there, but Dinky is on the loose again.  She was
sooooo excited to get out and play and even when I wasn't tickling her she
just followed me around kissing my feet.  I gave her an extra treat.

There is a little Yorkshire Terrior that lives in the yard behind us.  Dinky
had met him before.  He was barking and nipping through the fence at her
until she grabbed hold of his lower lip and made him cry.  The little dog
was filthy, so yesterday I reached over the fence and brought him in for a
bath.  I'm sure Dinky was laughing unmercifully.  Anyway, after his bath it
was play time.  He barked and barked at Dinky and she just chased him
around.  She would back into her *spaces* where he couldn't get her and he'd
bark.  Then when he'd lose interest and turn around to leave, Dinky would go
flying in the air landing on his behind.  They had a blast.  I'll have to
have him over again real soon.

Happy Holidays to all the fuzzbutts and hoomans out there!

Toni
Dinky(mom, can I have a puppy for Christmas)