Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 01:20:15 -0500
hi, all - i'm batty - been here a while but haven't posted yet :)  i'm a
ferret lover, been raising them since 1992.  i currently have one (had 2
until about 3 weeks ago, yuki was adrenal :( ) - his name is ari (hebrew
for lion - cuz he's ferocious!)

about the ferret tattoos - i'm an artist, have several tattoos on my body
that i drew myself (just the design, mind you - i'm not a tattooist!), and
am always looking for willing bodies to display my artwork on :) so, if
you're interested, feel free to email me privately, i can supply samples of
my drawings, and seeing as i have a live model to work with here i should
have no problem :) the ferret/celtic design is such a wonderful idea.  now
if you'll excuse me, ari just dragged my 20 hole boot under the couch.

xo
^batty^