From:
CAOutlaws <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 1997 15:59:18 EST
I guess I should introduce myself since I've changed my screen name serveral
times.  I started out as Calsil,than ferrets911as long as California wants
to be hard headed about the ferret issue I will keep my screen name.  I am
presently owned by 11 ferrets, My oldest is Moosie 51/2 year old albino,who
weighs in at 5 pounds of pure love.  SPARKY 51/2 year old female badger who
has always liked grabbing on to my knees and giving me a love bite.  PONTICA
4 year old silver-mitt,who is the mother to my BULLIT & WINTERS.  Winters is
Ms.December who is sleeping with a package and Bullit is the one in the
watermelon can,both are 2 years old.  FIREBIRD is my Moosie son,who is now 3
years old dark sable.  MISSISSIPPI cover girl 1997 calender,sleeping in the
red wagon.  She is the love of my life,she can do no wrong she has me
wrapped around her little finger, and I love it.  MR.GRIZZLY a dark,dark
sable who is loved by everyone who meets him.  PEEWEE & SMITHYII are sister
born Easter 97 dark sable & silver-mitt.  These are my Moosie great-great
granddaughter.  KISSIS is 8 months old weighs in at 5pounds 4oz.  he is a
light chocolate-mitt and a big baby!  So now you have met the outlaws.  I
have been owned and loved by Ferrets since 1982 and have been actively
involved with the fight to legalize the domestic ferret in california.  Than
in 1984 I met with Bill philips who got me started in ferret rescue,and I
love this man for it.  Since that date I have had the privilege of over one
thousand plus ferrets who were my teachers,I love and miss everyone of
you.until we meet again.......your Auntie .............