From:
"Shelley R. Abare" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 12:54:02 -0600
Hey Mike,
Other than the obvious cleaning issues this is what I have used.  Works
great.  It's a small (about 8" x 8" square) filter that plugs into any
outlet.  I put one right next to the ferret's cage and the other across
the room.  Even my husband stopped complaining about the smell, and I
get to keep my fuzzies in the living room when they aren't in "the fuzzy
room".  That way we all get to spend more time together.  Hope this
helps.  The two filters cost us about 20 bucks and the replacement carbon
filters are only a couple dollars apeace.  One filter seems to last about
2 months or so.  Good luck and enjoy your new place.

Shelley