From:
Shannan Skitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2006 00:34:26 -0400
For those that read about my losing my BFF wallpaper and how sad I was
that a virus took her off my screen I am happy to announce that she is
home!  I could go on forever thanking all the wonderful people on the FML
that have helped me to get her home; however there were so many I would
be afraid I would miss someone.  So to everyone who sent FONZ, or other
pics as they were all great and I kept them all THANK YOU!!!  I really
appreciate it.

I have discovered there is a downside to having her back though.  now I
don't have an excuse to not be at my computer and doing my work.  Losing
FONZ was a weak excuse at best but the hubby bought it, now I am expected
to put in extra time.  sigh at least I can sit here reading the FML and
pretend I am working. ;-)

Regards,
Shannan & the fuzzies

Please join us for the IFC Ferret Aid 2006 Conference
June 23-25 in Toronto, Canada

To support our shelter
visit www.FerretAid.org