From:
"Jeremy T. Slater" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 18:48:29 -0500
Hello Folks!

I am a recent "newbie" to the FML and am very impressed with it.  I am a
fairly new ferret owner and have been scouring the internet for information
on these awesome pets.  Living with myself and my partner are Charlie
Brown, a 6 month old dark colored ferret and Tamber (affectionately named
after by Landlord who doesn't like us having ferret's) who is about 11
months old.  Both ferrets have been an excellent addition to our home and
our family.  We originally bought Tamber when she was about 10 weeks old
and then bought Charlie when he was a kit also.

This is a quickie website I threw up with some pictures of the two kids.  I
was also looking for some comments regarding their habitat.  We originally
had them in a single cage (when we are not home) and have since purchased
a second cage and connected the two.  This has seemed to provide more than
enough room to play when we are gone during the day.

http://www.vectorstar.com/~bobshoe/thehome/

Thanks,
Jeremy