From:
Lin Talbot-Koehl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 02:40:42 -0500
I've never heard of a free standing water bottle, personally, but have
you thought about those cat watering fountains?  It's a bowl, w/ a water
tank on the back, & a continual stream of water comes out into the bowl.
You plug them in.

While we don't have one for our ferrets, we *do* have one for our cat, &
she loves it.  We ordered it through the Drs Foster & Smith catalogue,
but other places carry them, as well.

Just a thought ~

Lin, Ariel, Oberon, Max, & Puck
To email me back, take out everything from "K" to "2"