From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 1997 08:47:27 -0800
Hi everyone!

I've noticed many posts lately asking about the Cheweasel, so I decided to
post to the list instead of individually, in case there are others out there
wanting the information.

Cheweasel is a hard jelly-type, flat, star shaped chew toy for ferrets.
It's about two inches in diameter, and it has a little hole in it for
hanging it up, if so desired.  According to my flyer, it's vet approved,
100% edible, protein based, no sugar - artificial colors - preservatives,
and provides hours of chewing pleasure.  You can get a free sample, and our
ferrets loved theirs!  I have no idea what the little buggers did with it -
all I know is the last time I saw it was when I took it out of the bag and
gave it to them.  I suppose by now it must be in litter box heaven!  :0)

The pricing I have is $3.69 for 3 toys, and $12.69 for 12 toys, plus
shipping and tax.  You can contact the manufacturer at:
Hyper-Fur Ferrets' Products
6820 Santa Monica Blvd. #123
Los Angeles, CA 90038,
or e-mail at [log in to unmask]