From:
Lynn Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 10:48:48 -0400
I'm posting this for someone that contacted my vet about finding a new home
for her two female ferrets.

She said that she has just had two surgeries, and has to go back to work,
her husband is disabled, plus they are moving & she cannot take care of
them anymore.

They are free to a good home & come with a 3 story cage.  They are:
Sweetie, age 3, MF, sable & Baby age 2, MF, sable.
Both are very friendly & don't bite.  Litter box trained.  Good with
children, under supervision.

She is sort of wavering on this & we all would like her to keep them.  I've
explained about how they might go into a depression from being parted with
her & she understands.  She does want to make sure they will be in a good
home.

I have permission to post her name & phone number & email.  I was going
to post it but because I don't want her to be flamed for this, if you
contact me I will forward to her or call her.  I told her, that as a ferret
community we all stick together & do what we can for the well being of the
ferrets.  If she feels she cannot take care of them & someone here does,
then that is what is necessary.

This btw, is around Palm Harbor, Clearwater area.

I would take them in a heartbeat but with my "Clan" I already have 3 groups
that need 3 seperate out/play times, so the only way I will take them is if
no one else is interested.

Lynn & Clan War Weasels