From:
Sandaili <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 2009 02:59:50 -0800
I am so very, very sorry to hear of your baby passing on to the Bridge
due to the accident.

I have three FN cages. I will never buy another one. I am sick
(physically) that I have these cages. From the ramps to the shelves,
there is nothing good about them anymore except the size. I never had
an issue with superpet's solid plastic shelves and ramps. With the FN,
ferrets can knock over and disloge everything -shelves, ramps....and
get their toes and other body parts get stuck in many different areas
of ramps and openings. Elderly ferrets get the worst of it, but also
ferrets who like stretching on their way down a ramp.

FN needs to stop selling OR redesign the cages. They said they were,
nothing came of it, and the stores are still full of the dangerous
cages. Oh well. They "redesigned" the shelves one time, which did
nothing. Their toes still get stuck under the metal frame holding the
plastic. Why not make a solid plastic shelf with metal tang - who
really removes the plastic part from the metal holder anyway? It's so
difficult you have to remove the shelf from the cage first anyway.

For all the years I had super pet...not once did I have a screaming
ferret or injury.