From:
Jennifer B <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2006 17:42:09 -0800
I just came across a book at the library titled, "Nothing to Fear but
Ferrets" by Linda O. Johnston - anyone else heard of it or read it?

It's a fictional "pet-sitter" mystery/romance of sorts and looks 'cute'
so I just might check it out . . . here's what the jacket info. says,

" . . . once a litigator with a high-powered L.A. law firm, Kendra (the
lead character) was desperate and broke so she rented her Hollywood home
to strangers, moved into the maid's quarters and jumped at the chance of
a new job offer as a freelance pet-sitter. . . . . Kendra knows that the
furry ferrets her tenants keep are illegal but she didn't realize they
could be downright criminal.  Nevertheless, when she finds a corpse in
her renter's den, all clues point to the playful pets . . . .
Something smells funny about the supposed cause of death - - - - and it
isn't the ferrets."

Hmmmmm . . . . . . wonder if this would be a credit or disservice to
ferrets everywhere?  Depends on who REALLY dunnit, I guess.

Jennifer and the dynamic duo, Sasha & Snowy :-)