From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 13:18:21 -0400
Hi everyone!

I am heading off to California for 2 long months.  I will be staying in La
Jolla, CA right out of San Diego.  I won't be with my five monsters for 9
excruciatingly ferret free weeks.  (June 25-August 25)   I know this is a
hard request, and I will COMPLETELY understand if I don't get any replies,
but if there is someone out there willing to let me visit on a Saturday or
Sunday afternoon, I would love to come by and spoil your fuzzies!  I will
be in a pretty restricted program during the week, but will have some free
time on the weekends.  If anyone is willing to let me visit, you can e-mail
me at [log in to unmask]

Also, I was reading this month's Reader's Digest (June 2000) and I found
something interesting.  On an advertising insert between pages 136 and 137,
there is an ad for BIOGANIC.  I haven't bought nor tried this product, yet,
but it claims to be a very fast and safe bug killer.  There are several
products listed.  It says that it is "compounds of tree and plant oils that
kill bugs in seconds, yet leaves behind no poisonous residue." It also says
that it can be found at local retailers.  From the TINY TINY pictures, it
looks like they have products for broadleaf killer, grass and weed killer,
crawling insect killer, flying insect killer, wasp and hornet killer, and
one more product that I couldn't make the name out on.  It's advertised
that it can be used safely around babies, but I don't know about pets.  I
just thought it was interesting.  (Also, there's some great "Man's Best
Friend" stories in this RD, too.)

Dooks to all.  Have a great day.  Kisses to everyone and our prayers go out
to the sick and passed fuzzies.

April "LOVES" Ferrets

L una
O rion