From:
"marie i. schatz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 1997 17:49:05 -0400
Judy - tried to e-mail you the number to MI rescue but couldn't get
through.  Please e-mail me direct if you need it.

Mike - Out of my two one gets a little loud sometimes.  I got on aol and
asked Susan Brown about it and she said that treats, especially things like
dog biscuits can sometimes cause this.  And Boris is a dog food, dog buscuit
fanatic.  As for skinniness - well both mine have terrible poop compared to
most ferrets poop I've seen.  Not sure why.  However Boris's poop has been
worse and skinnier ever since his anal gland surgery a year ago (impacted
glands).  You might want to check the glands.

Mary