From:
Samantha Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 1997 11:51:46 +1200
Sorry about posting twice on the same subject, but...

I've just received another e-mail from Chris Pepper regarding the e-mail
addresses.  I asked him to pass on which addresses would *not* be good ones
to pass on.  He sent me a long list of e-mail addresses, commenting that
except for one, all the @audubon.org addresses were inappropriate.  However,
he did send a heaping big load of addresses, just over half of which were
the ones he discounts.  I thought I'd pass on the _usable_ ones to you guys!
Face it, if they want to give us addresses, who am I to complain?

<[log in to unmask]> (this is the only @audubon.org he suggests using)

The rest of the addresses are @audubon.org, and I won't write them down.
These addresses have already been passed on, via Jeanne (Ferret News), so
those who have written from the addresses passed on through Jeanne have
already received *all* of these addresses, plus the @audubon.org ones...
Heck, you all get the idea!

For those that haven't yet seen the Audubon addresses...They're all
yours! Go get 'em!

Sam