From:
"Mary L. McCarty" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 1997 09:48:49 -0400
>From:    EP & SD <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Bug Protection
>When I went to the Ferret Picnic in Rutland we were suggested to put
>Skin-So-Soft on our Fuzzies so the buggies leave them alone.... they had
>said that it should not be used on any type of animal!..

I used to sell Avon and they never mentioned this to me.  We use it on all
our animals (my parents have a farm) and have never had a problem.  I would
suggest calling Avon customer service (I don't have the number, but you can
probably call 800-information) and finding out what's going on.  Please post
to the list if you find out anything.

Mary and the fuzzbutts

Skinny, Fatso, Maggie and Sweet Pea

In loving memory of Bear, who crossed the Rainbow Bridge  June 28, 1997