From:
Rose Larson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 19:10:39 EDT
HI!!!!!!!!!!!

Im new to this FML thing..  I am enjoying reading your postes so far, it
has taught me a lot new informations.

I got my baby, Zorro ( a sable male) 2 months ago.  Ever since my life
has never been that full.  I am just overwhelmed with the love I have for
him.

I have a question.  Maybe its nothing but I just wanna make sure..
Lately hes been extra affectionative..licking my feet, hands, my face
( I like to think of that as kisses heh) I dont mind it but it seems hes
doing it too much.  I figured ferrets are supposed to play a lot and
ingore people.  Zorro will only play if Im in the room with him.  If I
leave he will stay by the door and wait for me.  Even for hours
sometimes.  Even if Im in the room, he will play a little then come to
me and make me play with him by biting my ankle to get my attention.  I
think its cute but is it normal for a ferret to want to be with a human
"24-7" He seems to be bonding with me more and more everyday, I got him
when he was about 6 weeks old, yes young I know..  I have been
considering about getting another one for him.  I would love another
one, I have so much love to share but would he get jealous??  or would he
bond to other one since he doesnt like to play alone or be by himself.

Feel free to e mail me or chat with me through insant message.  I d love
to make a new Ferret Lover friend.

My screen name is Stareclipe.
Lots love from me and my furbabie Zorro
Rose