From:
cindy wilcox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 20:36:03 -0800
I currently have an angora ferret and he is just wonderful, Now!!  He was
shipped over from Belgium and scared to pieces.  He was brought into 24K
ferret shelter when he was just a kit.  He was ripping the fingers off of
my husband and I and even CJ would not hold him without deer skin gloves.
The vet that the shelter was even concerned about his viciousness.  We
were his last hope not to be uthenized.  We also found out that he was
hearing impaired. ( he could not hear)

After some time working with him he is one of the most cuddly ferrets
that I have.  He is not a public ferret and he has more energy than all
of my other ferrets combined.  He can be a little touchy, but you have to
let him calm down( usually in a time out).  I would not trade him for the
world.  You need to find out where your angora is coming from and how it
will get to you.  You need to be loving and a little more patient with
the angora than with the usual special ferret.  You also have to realize
that he may not get along with your other ferts, if you have other ferts.
Also that he may never be able to be in public like mine for example.

These are just my suggestions and my experiences.  Take them just as
advise, not law.  You are the only one that can make the decision.  .