From:
Debra Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 2010 11:32:05 -0400
Well, I e-mailed them both (owner & breeder) and the breeder told me,
in no uncertain terms, that he "Is a distributor, not a breeder."
Doesn't matter, you distribute sick animals, it's the same.

He didn't call me a tree hugger, but did say that I should check my
fatcs and that this was being blown all out of proportion.

Poor, delutional man.....maybe we should feel sorry for him? After all,
he is just in business to make money. The animals don't matter. He said
that some animals were beyond help, and had to be euthanized. I agree
with that. However, he also said that it wasn't good to spend $1,000 to
fix a $100 ferret. So I suggested he give the ferret to Jill, and let
her pay the vet bill, thus saving him money. He didn't comment on that.
(wonder why???)

Anyway, I haven't heard from the owner yet, maybe never will. But I am
glad that we are all coming together to help this poor little girl. She
deserves a better life than this.

Hang in there, Jill! We are all right here with you, and won't quit
until this is settled and she has her forever home.

Deb, Charlie, Siam & Isabel
In Lansing.

In order to have a well balanced life,
you need a dog to adore you,