Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 1997 21:43:44 -0700
With heavy hearts, we send you our condolences over the passing away of your
beloved ferret, Billy Bob.  We wish that you find some comfort in the fact
that you were able to give Billy a great life and that he spent his time on
Earth in the care of such a loving family as yourselves.  We share your pain
in the remberance of our own lost beloved ferrets, Penelope and Abbey.  It
is never easy to experience the grief and loneliness we feel when one of our
family members leaves us.  Believe that they are now in a better place than
us, awaiting the day when we will be reunited.  Give plenty of ferret-kisses
to Garret and Snorky for we know that they also grieve for their brother and
playmate.  You will be in our thoughts.

your friend and fellow fuzzie-lover,
Fred, and Tracey, and ferrets Mickey, Niki, Merlin, and especially
Collin and...Crystal (who met and played with Billy-Bob).