From:
"Pasquali, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 13:47:08 -0500
Chessie went to the bridge Wednesday morning.  I woke up and she had
passed during the night.  I still don't know what was wrong with her
because test results will not be ready for another 10 days.  She was a
great ferret who is missed dearly.  She joins my previous girl Siberia
at the bridge along with Mooch and Pepe.  At least she's not alone.

I bought her the day I had Siberia put to sleep.  What was interesting is
that my other 4 fuzzies all slept with her that night.....never had they
all slept together before.

She is missed by Cyn, Bermuda, Magenta and Bear.  Thanks for all the well
wishes from everyone who sent them.  They were appreciated.

Goodbye girl.

Dave
Cyn
Bermuda