From:
Sarah Branham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 May 2000 03:21:27 EDT
Hi all,
Just wanted to sort of "update" you on Max and Ginger.

The diarrea WILL NOT go away.  They act and eat normal.  I'm almost at my
wit's end with it, as sometimes it's quite messy.  But, hopefully patience
will prevail in the end.  They stopped using the "small" corner pans, I
suppose because they couldn't fit their big butts in it anymore, so now
they have new bigger pans.  Their usage of the pans is on and off.

Disiplining (sp?) them is another story though.  Maybe there is no hope for
that.  They bite, (mostly Max) I've tried scruffing, hissing, time outs,
putting my hand over their face with a "NO!" and so on.  Everything seems
to get them more riled.  They are due for shots again soon I believe.
(need to call vet and check-my days and nights seem to be running together
and I'm losing track of everything.)  But, *sigh* I guess it's just
something I'll have to keep working on.

Best wishes to all the sick fuzzies.

-Sarah, Ginger (Ms. Attitude), and Max (Don't even LOOK at me or I'll bite
you!!!!)