From:
Debbie Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 10:37:26 EST
Hello Everyone,
Someone has got to tell my Furkids what color they are supposed to be
turning when the weather changes.  I know that ferrets are "suppose" to
turn a lighter color in the winter (to camouflage themselves in the snow)
and darker in the summer to blend in with their surroundings.  Not my
babies....Nooooooo....they are just the opposite.  Especially my sables.
They get really light in the summer and super dark in the winter.  I live
in Michigan-The Winter Wonderland-and you would think they would change
like normal little Furkids do.  Not mine!  Are they trying to make some
kind of fashion statement or what?  (both sables are female) They don't
want to look like all the other Fuzzies...they want their own style.

Debbie & The 5 Fuzzbutts
Megan, Samantha, Snowball, Travis & Casper
Montague, MI