From:
Rocky Poore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 1996 19:39:22 -0400
Hello everybody!  This is Rocky G.  Poore Ferret and I am announcing the
release of my new ferret-only web server!

It's probably still got a few missing links but I'll get them.  If you find
any please let me know!!!

Again, thanks go to Pam, Rose, and Howard...and ALL of my fans around the
world.

I've still got lots of work to do but go ahead and visit!

BTW--the old links are still good for now!

Here is the url for the new Ferret World:
http://ferret-world.csc.peachnet.edu

It should be viewed with Netscape browsers..preferably 2.0x so you can see
the little ferret run across the screen!

I'll be talkin at ya.....Rocky G. Poore Ferret

email-->>  [log in to unmask]