From:
"Pasquali, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 12:21:03 -0400
My fuzzies like it when I pledge my coffee table.  They will climb up
on the couch and jump for the coffee table and slide across it, jumping
off the other side.  Watching 4 ferrets doing this in a row is quite
humorous.

On another note, 4 weeks ago I was on vacation and I went to a pet store
to buy some feeder fish (I knew this place did not carry ferrets), they
didn't have any feeders so I had to go to the Petland near me.  While I'm
waiting for my fish I saw a cinnamon boy in a big cage (it had toys,
chewesals(sp?) and was clean.  So I figured I'd pass the time playing
with him.  Well, within a 5 minute period, he was coming with me to the
register.  So now that makes 5!  I had always said I'd stop at 4, but he
was just too irresistible.

Now heres the problem........He is joining 1 boy and 3 girls.  (A
cinnamon (boy), Blaze, Albino and Sable (adopted from 9/11).  Now I
understand that Cyn (male) may have some issues with a new boy...I expect
that.  But my blaze (Bermuda) and sable (Magenta) constantly hunt him
down and kick the living ***t out of him.  Bermuda also beats up on
Magenta (but she gets in a couple of good shots and it has gotten better
between them).  It's to the point where if they are all out he (newbie)
hides the entire time.  I'm currently swapping bedding and I've tried
bitterapple but my guys love it.  Ferretone has not worked either.  Any
ideas?

Also I have him (new guy) in a 4 story cage right now with my Chessie and
Cyn.  He refuses to travel all the way to the bottom to do his deeds.
This is the reason I may name 'muttonhead'.  He is great though and big
(he eats like a horse!)

One last thing.......nobody bothers Chessie (albino), most of the time
when she tries to play everyone runs away......it's really weird.  Any
one else experience this with an albino?

Dave (learned fuzzy math)
Cyn
Bermuda
Magenta