From:
Jenny M Blanchard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 10:18:47 -0500
Hello, most of you probably know me, my name is Jen.  I sniff ferret tails,
which is why I have decided to join FTSA, "Ferret Tail Sniffers Anonymous".
I admit that I have sniffed ferret tails, and currently do sniff ferret
tails.

I beleive I need to cut back on this act, as it is causing me to
hallucinate things like a ferret suddenly dissapearing and reappearing in
another place, and every once in a while, I think I catch a glimpse of a
ferret with a walky-talky, and the strangest letters come to mind, FLO.
How strange...

<Jen sits back down>

--Jen