Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 20:34:46 -0800
How does one tell if a rash might be from ear mites, fleas, dry skin,
allergies or too much scrathing?  The ferrets do get advantage once a
month, only one ferret is scratching her ears and a home microscope test
has shown no mites, considering their ears were cleaned yesterday.
Inspection of the fur found no fleas, but a bath will be given tomorrow
to verify this.  Vaseline is being applied to the tail, but may be Vitamin
E would be better.  Only two Albino ferrets are effected at this time.
When would be a good time to take the ferret to the vets?  They are all
acting fine in all ways.

Thank You All for the help.  Please email me since I am not a subscribed
member.