From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2007 23:55:54 -0800
*It's that time again!*

Do you like to make bedding?
Do you want to support someone that does make bedding?
Would you like to participate in an exchange?
Would you like to donate good usable bedding to a
needy shelter?

(If you answered yes to any of these questions, read below)

This bedding exchange will be a tad bit different than the Thanksgiving
one. It will be just like the FML card exchange in a sense that you
email me with your mailing address, and let me know you would like to
be put on a list.

Once everyone signs up, the lists will be mailed out. You will mail
each person on your list an item of bedding (winter themed). It can be
a handmade hammock, sleepsack, fleece blanket, just about any type of
bedding that the fuzzies love to sleep in...Be Creative!!

You don't necessarily have to make the bedding either. You can go on
ebay and support the people selling the bedding for the DMK rescue, or
another great vendor (Rose makes great stuff!). It's all up to you.

My address will be on the last of the list if you would like to donate
some bedding to be added to the "winter box" that will be sent to a
shelter.

It's a fun exchange, and a great way to get some winter bedding for
the fuzzies!

Deadline for sign up is December 14th!!

Also, if you are a shelter in need of bedding, or know of one that is,
please send me a nomination email to [log in to unmask]

~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_
~*`~*`FERRETS RULE~`*~`*