Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 1999 18:00:39 -0800
Hi all
The little chubby hooman in the red suit came.  He gave Noelle and Soly a
chewweasel and squeaky toy.  They stashed the squeaky toy in my hidey hole
to keep it safe and dey have been carrying da chewweasel around chewing on
it.  Dey said dat it helps with their toothing.  Dey have been beaming,
they got their first toy.

A little girl came in today.  She waz met by Fergie.  They went over to da
festival and da party there.  They danced and partied.  They seemed happy
to see each other.  They went over to da Tube Park and waz racing thru da
tubes for a while.  They got to meet the chubby little human in the red
suit and he gave dem each a sleep sack.  Last I seen dem they said they
were going over to Fergies Hidey hole to stash it.  She said to send lots
of luv to her mommy and many hugs.

Another little girl came in just after.  She said her name waz Furrice.
She waz met by Lady, Rascal and the group.  They were happy to see her
especially Muttley.  They went to da festival and partied.  Da ladies
danced a lot but the boys were doing a lot of eating, almost everything.
I thought they waz going to eat all da food there.  Aren't they ever full.
They got to met da little chubby hooman to get their presents and went off
to stash dem.  Furrice sends her luv to her daddy and they all send kisses
and hugs.

I am going over to da party and teach Noelle and Soly how to WWD and dance
like a ferret.  Then maybe I will go over to the Sock Steal Game and we
will steal some socks.  Gotto go

By BYe Sandee