From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 12:18:06 EDT
>>--- Dippy..Shhhhh..mommie dusnt know that im on the puter, but i
>>miissses you too,,uh hers is coming,,just wanted to day WHASSSSUPPPPPPP
>>GIRLFIREND,, uh she caught me goota go hide under her nightstand,,,
>>miles da man!!!!!

>Miles, Miles, Miles!  Here, go here!
>--Dippy
>http://greetings.yahoo.com/greet/view?ANMTYNUDNJYWTXX

And Miles when ya's done lookin at my pic and all, you gots ta join da
Kouri Klub, Miles.  It's the mostest!  I'm gonna hook up with them too.
All my brudders are members.  Miles don't you know Kouri is the ferretiest
of all?  Go look and den go join and get cool ferrety stuffs, Miles!
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/kouri.html -- right here Miles!

Serendipity girl
         xx
::Skippin away singin' lalalalala::