From:
Kenny Mayne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2008 20:32:33 -0400
When EVO ceased being available in a formula for ferrets I was bummed.
Although none of our fuzzies were fond of it, but since everything they
don't eat as kibble during gets ground into duck soup at night they
still got the benefit of the high crude protein kibble. We have doing a
mix of Totally ferret (senior and regular), IAMs Kitten, Zupreem, and
have since added Pretty Pets Natural Gold to replace the EVO ferret
food. Like EVO, Natural Gold has 50% crude protein and the formula has
been much better received by our business.

As for the odor of poppies, we aren't too scientific about regarding
intake on the other end, but we are religious about keeping the litter
boxes clean - at least twice a day, sometimes three depending on the
day's weather.

Kenny
Ipswich, MA