From:
Nancy Farlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 1997 12:17:54 -0500
We have a shower stall in our bathroom, which all three of our guys think is
their personal playground.  The first thing they do each morning, when
released from their cage, is make a beeline for the shower.  They EXPECT it
to be wet, which it normally is on weekdays.  On Saturday mornings, however,
when we TRY to sleep in, they have us conditioned to get out of bed and turn
the water on to make it wet for them!

Any time of day that they hear the shower, they will come charging into the
bathroom.  Our youngest, Buckwheat (5 mos), will actually come into the
stall while someone is showering.  He seems to like getting wet!  If he gets
really soaked, I figure "what the heck" and squirt some shampoo on him and
suds him up.  Maybe I shouldn't admit to showering with my ferret--what
would ("normal") people think?????

Nancy <[log in to unmask]>