From:
"Sandra L. Fox" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 18:40:08 -0500
Alicia's post about her friend reminded me of something my mom always
said, *The road to hell is paved with good intentions.* Now, NOBODY wants
to hear those words ringing in their ears every time they are reminded of
something!

So, I called the local blood bank and made an appt. to get my blood drawn
and registered as a marrow donor.

Good for you!

I registered a few years ago when there was a local drive.  They are held
here every couple years.  If any of you live in an area where the Red
Cross does blood drives, see if they can organize a marrow/stem cell
donor drive.  Frequently funds are available so there is no cost to the
prospective donor.  We need to support other fuzzy crazies like ourselves.