From:
June Batz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 06:34:39 -0800
Anyone owning DAF ferrets from the may 4th 1999 litter from Pandora and
Roliver please contact me.  So far, to my knowledge we have 2 ADV positive
ferrets.  I have not tested my Oliver yet..I guess I am thinking ignorance
is bliss.  I am wondering if he is ADV pos.  if that could have been the
cause for Joe's death, though he certainly was not "wasting" it was a rapid
onset... :(

Anyway, please respond for I have lost most of your addresses.  thanks  And
again, Louis and I thank all of your for the kind words of Joey's crossing
to the bridge.

Louis and I are getting married April 15th...come August we are moving to
Kentucky..Fort Campbell, does ANYONE know the rules regarding ferrets on
base there?  Actually Ft. Campbell is on the border of Tennessee and
Kentucky, does anyone have a good vet they can recommend?  Are there any
ferret associations in that area?  or shelters?  Does Kentucky have big
bugs?

ALSO, what about heartworms, here on the west coast it is not concern, I
suppose they will have to be on meds for that?

Anyone with information, it would be greatly appreciated.

June Louis and the zoo
missing Joe and Phoebe