From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2012 15:20:48 -0500
http://www.ferretgivingtree.com/index.php

At this writing there are 34 trees, with 271 ferrets waiting for
santas. The good news is there are 229 ferrets with Santas! Way to
go Santas!

Please go to the trees and pick a fuzzy or two and share the tree on
your groups and social media sites.

If anyone is thinking about sending gifts to my group (you know who you
are), please pick a fuzzy from the tree instead. If you can't decide
which one, maybe just click on a tree and pick the first one you see
without a santa.

I'm very disappointed I won't be able to pick as many as in previous
years, in fact I'm heartbroken.... even looking through the trees makes
me sad.... so please everyone, pick a fuzzy or two so they all get
santas and gifts before christmas.

Heartfelt thanks to all.
tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org