From:
CROW Jackie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 1997 09:08:28 -0600
Hi all,

i've been lurking for about a month now.  My SO and I got our first ferret
May 4th, and yesterday ferret math struck and we went and bought another one
(to keep the first one company of course, not because we wanted another
playmate who is so much fun, yeah, that's it!).  While we were at the pet
store the clerk asked us if we let our ferret swim in the bathtub.  We said
no, but he likes to play in about an inch of water.  She said we shouldn't
let them swim because they can get infections.  Is this true, and should we
be more careful letting them play in the water?  I'm assuming she's talking
about ear infections.

BTW, I think sympathy cards to people who lose their email is a great
idea... been there, done that ( or should I say, had that done to me) !

Trish, Director, Ferrets First Rescue & Shelter wrote:
>You know, they really should make sympathy cards for people who's email has
>crashed.  I sure could use some cheering up.

Thnx in advance for all the wonderful advice I know I will get (and for all
the advice I've already read)...
--
Jackie Crow
Victoria, BC  Canada