Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 2005 17:21:55 -0800
Hey everyone Vinnie was spotted in a near by lumber yard in a shed!!!
The lumber yard has mice and rats [the ugly kind] for Vinnie to kill and
eat so Joe set some havahart traps and God willing Vinnie will come home.
It stands to reason that Vinnie would go to that lumber yard because it
smells like Joe's room and home and even if we can't catch him but he
survives and thrives he'll keep the rodent population down in that lumber
yard so pray to your God or Gods and ask them or him to make sure Vinnie
comes home safe and sound.

Sincerely
David Owings

Ferrets and Hamsters have a way of weaseling their way into your heart
and once they do they never leave and I wouldn't have it any other way.