From:
Laurie Long <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 17:05:24 -0500
Hi All,
Just wanted to let you know that the last two days, Linda Iroff & myself
having been doing a ferret show & tell for pre-schoolers & their parents at
the Metro Parks Visitors Center at the Carlisle Reservation.  Our ferrets -
Buttons, Belle, Caruso, Slinky, Smokie, BV & Reebok were on their very best
behavior.  They did such a good job of being the pets that we know & love.
They impressed a reporter that was there & he put a picture of a child
petting a fert & a positive little article in today's edition of the Elyria
Chronicle Telegram.  With all the bad press our ferrets have been getting
lately, this was a small but nice breath of fresh air.  Let's hear it for
the fuzzies!!!  Way to go!!!

Laurie Long
North Coast Ferret Shelter
aka - fuzzytheif