From:
John Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1993 00:57:56 -0400
I find about a squirt and a half in Shemp's food does quite well. I can't
afford Science Diet and have to use Wal-Mart brand, but the addition makes
it quite palitible (sp?) to Shemp.

I now have a question, does anyone have a huge problem with fleas? One day
no fleas, the next, 1.e500. They seem to be tapering off since I got the
tralier sprayed, but every flea that was not killed found Shemp. I have
also heard that a ferret/cat owner had a situation where his two ferrets
had tons of fleas, where the cat had few to none.

Any comments?

Drake