From:
"SecureOne, Inc. Clarksville" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 16:03:17 -0500
I just wanted to introduce myself to the list.  My name is Amie, My
fiance-Michael- and I live in Clarksville, TN.  We are both originally from
Ohio but we moved here since he's in the military.  We recently adopted two
ferrets, Petey (my sweetest little boy with the best temperment) and Panda
(my rambunctuous little girl).  They are already the best of friends and
get along like they have been together since birth.  I adopted Petey from a
pet store that kept him in a dirty cage by himself.  Needless to say, he
was at the vets within a week due to an infection but all is well now!  We
adopted Panda from a local family not wanting her anymore.  They had bought
her at the spur of the moment and decided they didn't want her anymore.