From:
Karen Vance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 1995 12:02:30 -0400
    Hi all!  Sometimes when my husband is out of town I sleep with a feret
or two.  Not really conducive to a restful night.  Well, back in May I
wasn't feeling too well, so I spent the day in bed and had some buddies
with me (ferret type).  That night, when my husband went to get in bed, his
feet contacted something under the sheets.  Upon closer inspection, it was
a very tiny ferret poop.  Well, I flushed it away, and we went back to bed,
but alas, all was not well.  Upon placing his head on the pillow, dear Eddy
felt a suspicious lump.  Oh, no!  Inside of his pillowcase was a ferret
collar, and yes, another small, dry poop.  (This was a tiny baby ferret who
did these deeds-too small to jump down off the bed.)
     Now, this man passes up no opportunity to tell people what an
unconscionable slob his wife is, and to illustrate his point, brings up the
ferret-s*** story.
    What I need is some moral support.  Has anyone out there had a similar
experience?  Please, please write to me and tell me about it!  I will show
the mail to Ed and say, "See, I'm not the only one." Anyone who writes to
say what a slob I am will be read by me but not by Ed.  Anyone who writes to
say it was a perfectly normal occurance will receive my praise and eternal
gratitude.  We have to make Ed realize that.......it happens, I guess.
Thanks loads--Karen