From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 12:00:51 -0400
Hi all.  I was at the ferret show in Mechanicsburgh in May and I spoke
briefly with a lady who had her ferrets in a type of playpen made from PVC
pipe.  As it turns out, we are going away for Christmas to a house at a ski
resort with my husband's family.  That was already planned.  What is news
is that one of the cousins will have a very new baby with her and so we
need to have a playpen for the kids.  I was wondering if that person is out
there and if so, where you got the plans?  Or if they are your plans could
we work out a deal?  I was very impressed with it and it looked to be just
about exactly what I want so that the kids can have fun out, but be
protected from the chaos that will be going on.

thanks
chris in WV with Fidget and Hotspur and babysitty Watchie

Bacca's Menagerie
www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/3230/