From:
Chris Kibler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 18:03:25 -0700
Sam from New Zealand is once again visiting the states (I've seen several
New Zealand ferret owners, do they ever stay in New Zealand?).  Sam needs
transportation this weekend from the Los Angeles area to San Diego,
preferably Sat June 26th.  She would also like to stay thru July 4th and
head back to the Los Angeles area on July 5th, and needs a place to stay
overnite as she leaves from LAX the next morning.

Can anyone out there help her out?  if you can't do it these days, sometime
near them?  I had hoped to help out this weekend but my plans were changed.
If you can help please email me at [log in to unmask] or call me (Chris) at
619-440-8823.

Thanks for all your help!