Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 11:03:19 -0400
Hi FMLers!
My name is Anjie and I own two ferrets.  I am 17 years old and currently
trying to sort out some issues in my life and looking for a job.  My
parents have been graciously been buying my ferrets their essentials,
food, treats, ferretone, and cleaning supplies but until I get a job
my ferrets won't be able to get any new hammocks, toys or anything fun.
If anybody has any spare ferret supplies, I would be highly grateful
and would only be able to pay a little bit.  (I have $19 in my checking
account.)  Thank you so much for anyone reading this and it would be
helpful if you e-mailed me personally.  [log in to unmask]

Anjie
P.S.  Once I have any "extra" money, I plan to donate to shelters and
help out other ferret lovers in need as well...please do not think that I
am just taking.  I would love to give back and help people too, but times
are a little tough right now.  Thanks again! :)