Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 20:24:17 EST
Today I got a call from a girl who contacted me this summer about a
ferret that has been kept in a kennel.  She had it placed temporarily and
somewhere in the midst of everything, it came back to the kennel after
getting medical treatment.  I can't remember all the details, but it has
lived at a dog kennel since spring and gets only limited attention.  I
think it is an older ferret.  I am going to try to get him tonight and take
him with me to get checked out in the a.m.  If anyone is interested in
providing a home, let me know privately, please.

Renee Downs
Greenville, NC